Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

U is Fagot!

Small Plexus 12y
Plexus1339Small Plexus 12y
Guild News

HAI GUISE I MAKE EPIC ANNOUNCEMENT PART 2 DESU

Long story short my sub runs out in 2-3 days. I am to busy PARTYING atm. Plus i have new love in life Will try and log on as much as possible before my time comes but...WALL OF TEXT AND USELESS PICTURESTL;DR IMA LEAVINGWILL CONTINUE TO TROLL FORUM...
Member avatar small Arisu 12y
Arisu9853Small Cmok 12y
1 2 3 4
Guild News

CAPE

Hi All, i've been having a discusion with skaku and i would like you to voice yourself on the topic of a new cape. please drop a screen of your prefered cape. Bear in mind that the posts bellow will represent you in 1st place and the legion of cou...
Small Limit 12y
Limit618209Small Imogien 12y
Mandarina51099Small Plexus 12y
Guild News

Haiiiiiiiiiiiii

I would like to welcome all new ppl to Over 9K, fell at home and stay mad :)
Small Plexus 12y
Plexus4699Small Imogien 12y
Guild News

Baby come back!!!

Cmon Keish, Exe and all the others, come back to us. We will show you a pic of Skaku's boobs if you come back :)
Small Plexus 12y
Plexus182044Small Plexus 12y
Guild News

Smile is better dead

discuss
Member avatar small Arisu 12y
Arisu5719Member avatar small Arisu 12y
Guild News

More active!!!

I would like to see people be more active on teh forums and just go nuts and have fun and lick ice cream and give me money and love eich other and wear silly hats and Fuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Small Plexus 12y
Plexus4610Small Zetsubou 12y
Guild News

Legion amblem

post ur suggestions here: pref - .tga 256x256 24bitand also bear in mind to pick a background colour of the cloak..
Small Boxxy 12y
Boxxy132453Small Mandarina 12y
Guild News

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I wish all the members happy new year!!! I hope ill be back to Aion soon enough. Until than stay cool and get uber drunk tonight :) Peace!
Small Plexus 12y
Plexus4551Small Raikiri 12y
Guild News

Over9k Legion photo of all members

Well since we hardly have any screens of all of us together, and because im just that awesome of a guy. How about we group up on new years or a day where most of us are available and make a photo of all the legion members.RAIKIRI BEING SENSITIVE F...
Small Raikiri 12y
Raikiri71271Member avatar small Niiro 12y
Guild News

Can i post here?

CAN I POST HERE?
Small Plexus 12y
Plexus3529Small Cmok 12y
Raikiri41668Small Cmok 12y
Guild News

Crafting

everybody post ur professions here.. u can also post recipes u have atm, so legion members can provide mats and order pieces of equipment. in that way we can all be better geared.Thank U!
Small Boxxy 12y
Boxxy111226Member avatar small krypo 12y
MW2
Guild News

MW2

Hi All,just a few words on the to be game of the year: Modern Warfare 2if you have a steam account add me to friends. Playing on PC. STEAM ID: just for MW2 is ItonzRegular STEAM ID: Lynks@web.dehad no idea back then that i'm filling in a ID. :Dran...
Small Limit 12y
Limit131189Small Cmok 12y
Guild News

Lag fix

Just found this fix wich fixed my lag. It was made for wow but it works with Aion aswell.. and no its not a virus, im not to fond of programs or fixes aswell but i tried it and it workshttp://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13581-LeatrixLatency...
Small Raikiri 12y
Raikiri5733Small Raikiri 12y
Guild News

Your First Guild News

Use the Guild News section of your forums to keep your members up to date on your guild's activities
Small Mandarina 12y
Mandarina5721Small Mandarina 12y
Guild News

Gz Teh Over9K Forum !

Okeeey then guise , site and forum are yet under construction . In meantime Vegeta encourages you all to register with your in game names so we can start hot chat socialization !
Small Mandarina 12y
Mandarina2455Small Cmok 12y