Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Lets Talk About General Discussion

What are people doing nowadays?

Heya all Subou here.So what's changed in the past god knows how many months?I've become an english teacher in Thailand. Teaching 6-11yr olds, living the pedobear dream. What about you guys?
Small Zetsubou 10y
Zetsubou11719Small Zetsubou 10y

Hi, I'm new :D

well, not so much, but new to the forum :Dhow r u guys doing? :D imo convinced me to register here, so if I mess up, blame on her!<3kkthxbb!
Small Naisho 11y
Naisho82559Small Kaa 11y

Aion 2.0

From Aion EU:"The patch notes for 2.0 will to this end be published right here on aiononline.com. Unfortunately we received the notes late this time around. Since they are so large and since we don’t have any particular affinity for machine transl...
Small Keishara 12y
Keishara127237Small Renshi 12y

Happy to be here;D

Hey guys!I'm very happy to be here and i'm speaking also for all the other guys that joined with me.I think that we can do many good thing toghether, like abyss pvp, dredgion and instance only with legions members.It is also true that there are ma...
Small Dhaegar 12y
Dhaegar71522Small Dhaegar 12y

System Error

Anyone else getting system error when they try and log into aion?
Small Kovan 12y
Kovan81192Small SkAkUtAlO 12y

Dont know what to type here.

Well, we are a legion, right? We dont act like 1. We are like 4-5 ppl on ventrilo sometimes and discussing what we would like to do. But its no point of that if noone else shows interest. We have posted here earlier, but its like thesame ppl thats...
Small Sture 12y
Sture111857Small Plexus 12y

Quest help

If someone needs help with a certain quest or so, post here.Important for the legion to get ppl up in lvl, so why not help them?
Small Sture 12y
Sture61084Small Kovan 12y

Titles

http://aion.zam.com/wiki/Category:Elyos_Titles_%28Aion%29
Small Mandarina 12y
Mandarina1484Small Mandarina 12y

My wish has come true!

Today my wish has come true! Im no longer emplyed! Time for some serious HC-gaming! >:)
Small Sture 12y
Sture3722Small Plexus 12y

OMG i want to generally discuss!!!!

So ppl, to get this thread going i wanna discuss the current state of madness in your average person. Do you think the atomic testing around the world and its affects on ionosphere made us a wee bit madder than we are suppose to be or is our madne...
Small Plexus 12y
Plexus101401Small Plexus 12y

I can cure your depresion!!!!! Come see!!!

Small Plexus 12y
Plexus2631Small Cmok 12y
Page 1